Sunday, April 16, 2023

~ Ministry pictures & updates ~


These past 10 days in Guadalajara have been so full & fun! We started our time by helping out the YWAM Zapopan base with some chores. Moving rocks, cleaning, helping with media, and more. It was a time of supporting this pioneering base & coming alongside their mission & what God has for them in the future.

During the we we also worked alongside a mission called Fuego Mexico with Andy Pricer. We had some amazing times of evangelism & mercy ministry. We did tattoo & dream interpretation in a market area. It was different but a cool way to open the door to sharing the Gospel. One afternoon we handed out sandwiches & connected with the homeless in a poor area. I talked to one guy for 1 1/2 hours & got to know him as a person & friend. Last night, we handed out toothbrushes & toothpaste to immigrants. They have come from the “Beast” train that runs from Guatemala to the US border. I was able to talk to an evangelist who was helping those people out & tangibly bringing the love of Jesus. We also ministered to 12 girls living in a Casa Hogar or a group home. We got to play games, sing, dance, & most importantly share how loved they are.

These times have been so precious & I’m thankful to be used by God. Doing different types of ministries has opened my eyes to new strategies & ways to bring the kingdom of heaven to earth. I can't wait to do these things for the rest of my life. At home or in the mission field, there are people around me who need the Gospel. I will be a ready tool for God to use. No matter a person’s situation, Jesus calls us to step in & bring truth & love. I am going to obey that call.

Travel update: we're leaving for Cambodia on Tuesday!! Yesterday was our last day doing ministry in Mexico as a whole team. As someone who isn't well-traveled, I am so excited to see Cambodia. I will spend a whole month learning about the people, culture, and how to reach the country. Pray for safe travels & protection during ministry. Thank you! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Way: May Newsletter

                There are so many things that the LORD has been teaching me every day that to share them all would take more than one post. ...