Sunday, February 5, 2023

DTS: Week 4

 It's officially been a whole month of being with YWAM. The experiences God has been blessing me with have been incredible and I have truly encountered Him in this place. He has always important in my life but during this trip I have honestly made Him my first and foremost priority. He is my love, my life, and my delight. 

This past week's main focus was on Jesus and the cross but there were lots of other side teachings that were impactful as well. One of the first things that stood out to me was that if God gives us a command,  He will also give us the power to act out that command. There will never be a time where God leaves me alone in my own power and strength,  I will always have Him. Another thing that impacted me was that Satan knows my weak spots and will attack them. I need to examine my life to find them and defend them. 

That was a quick summary of the teaching time but God has been working in other ways too. Thursday was an amazing day of ministry! Being with the kids at Racham is so beautiful and I love teaching them. Some of the come from abuse and neglect and all are in a deeply poor neighborhood. Laughing, playing, and hanging out with them is so special. Also, in street evangelism, TWO PEOPLE ACCEPTED JESUS!!! And, I was the one translating! God is so good!! He has given me boldness to step out and faith to trust in Him. The Holy Spirit is alive and working through me. What a great God we serve!

I finished the week with beach time, food, and good conversations. It has been such a relaxing weekend. Enjoy the pictures :)


Doug & Jan, our speakers

me & Eric 

all us at Racham 

silly pose ;)

sushi 

quesadillas 

girls breakfast 

hidden path

***********






1 comment:

  1. Oh lovey, how wonderful that you can share your Spanish with those kiddos. So thankful you know God's love and strength . LYF oma

    ReplyDelete

God's Way: May Newsletter

                There are so many things that the LORD has been teaching me every day that to share them all would take more than one post. ...