Sunday, March 5, 2023

DTS: Week 8

 



I have had another marvelous week in Durango! For 3 nights, we were tent camping in the mountains, which was so cool. This week's topic was the Holy Spirit. I have been so thankful for my upbringing because there were a lot of people who haven't had any real teaching on the Holy Spirit. A lot of it wasn't new information but I have been able to invest in a deep meaningful relationship with Him. During this time, He has become my best friend and I hear Him more clearly. Also, I truly know what my spiritual gifts are. It's been such a wonderful time of intimate time with God and Him doing such good work in my heart. 

After all the teaching, we also had times completely led by the Spirit. There was a time of surrender, prayer, repentance, and raising finances. We witnessed two miracles one night. As we were praying for finances, the Holy Spirit led the group to give and the whole group was paid off!! Second miracle, as soon as we were paid off, a perfect cloud/smoke circle appeared around the moon. It was so incredible!! It was like God was sealing our team with His covenant for Cambodia. I feel so ready for Outreach. 

We also went on hikes and explored the wilderness. My heart was so happy. On Saturday, we helped a local church with a youth event and served the local body of believers. It  was really encouraging to see youth from other parts of the world activated and sent out for the Kingdom of heaven. God is moving through the nations. Enjoy the pictures! 

tent camping

Jesus time

freezing cold mornings 

funny ;)

the view

hiking

I love rocks 

youth event

all the peeps

leaving at 5 am

more views

the sky!


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean by the Holy Spirit being your best friend. What a friend we have in Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

God's Way: May Newsletter

                There are so many things that the LORD has been teaching me every day that to share them all would take more than one post. ...