Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Odds and ends


What a challenging couple of days! 

I arrived in Mazatlán on Tuesday and stayed the night with my parents at their hotel. Wednesday morning, we hung out some more and they dropped me off at YWAM. From Thursday to Sunday I felt a roller-coaster of emotions. There was a lot of decisions that I had to make and I was tired and everything was brand new. At first I struggled with loneliness and homesickness but God was faithful and provided friends and new experiences so that I wasn't just with people but that I had good connections and conversations that drew me closer to Him. This weekend I went to the beach, got street food, and grew in Christ. Enjoy the pictures! 
































1 comment:

God's Way: May Newsletter

                There are so many things that the LORD has been teaching me every day that to share them all would take more than one post. ...