Thursday, December 9, 2021

Trip to California


     Hey, y'all I just wanted to hop back on here and tell you about something really amazing I was able to do last weekend. My mom and I, along with the friends were able to go to the Processing Center in Fullerton, California. There are 8 processing centers in the United States and the boxes are from Northern Arizona to the one in Fullerton. This is a part of Operation Christmas Child that many people don't know about. Once the boxes are dropped off at a collection center, it is shipped to a processing center to be examined and prepared for international shipping. At the processing center, volunteers look through EACH box to make sure that there are no inappropriate items, like liquids, food, money, and war items, in the boxes. We then tape the boxes and put them in cartons. It was such a wonderful experience! I can't wait to go again! 









    Also, while we were in California, our friends, my mom, and I, spent a morning walking around Downtown Disney. It was fun to see the architecture and fun food. Overall, it was a fun weekend and I made some new memories. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

God's Way: May Newsletter

                There are so many things that the LORD has been teaching me every day that to share them all would take more than one post. ...